I have a bunch of links for you this week. Some funny, some just awesome. And one with some sort of hotdog man making contraption. Have fun.
- Shazam added real-time lyrics to their popular music discovery app, so you’ll no longer be embarrassed about singing, “Excuse me, while I kiss this guy.” to Jimi Hendrix’s Purple Haze.
- Planning on sending inappropriate picture tweets to college girls from the Congressional gym? Then get this pixelator iPhone app, and protect your identity.
- Wait, you just want to share cool photos of yourself that aren’t of your underwear, you say? TechCrunch has a good flow chart to help you decide what app to use.
- Photograph little things without pulling a “Honey, I Shrunk The Kids”, with these tips from National Geographic.
- These Candles are for real men. So put away your Honeydew Mountain Breeze candle, Nancy.
- This is some awesome and lonely Videography using a Canon 5DMKII DSLR.
- I never knew anyone could shred on a cello. These 2CELLOS guys do just that.
- Happy Hot Dog Man. Scary. Outrageous. Totally sweeeeeeeet.
And check out last week’s Top Links.